Saturday, April 14, 2007

1st Ice Cream of the Season


We first heard about Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's last year. It's coming up on Tueday, and I want to make sure everyone knows! I won't be able to go, so we headed over this afternoon. I not a huge ice cream fan, but I was eager to try the new "Willie Nelson's Country Peach Cobbler™ {Peach Ice Cream with Cinnamon-Sugar Shortbread Pieces}". Unfortunately, our shop didn't have it, so I settled for another new flavor called "Cinnamon Buns {Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Caramel Streusel Swirl}" and Nate had Crème Brûlée {Sweet Custard Ice Cream with a Caramelized Sugar Swirl}". Their website is pretty fun and I especially enjoyed the flavor graveyard!

Side note to locals: Bob's Clam Hut is kicking Ben and Jerry's out on May 1 and they'll be serving their own ice cream. Boo.

No comments: